Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Piccolo Grande Amore is having a Baby Piccolo Grande Amore!


Hi everyone! Gosh, it has been a while since I have written but soooo much has happened. The holidays were a blast, I got sick twice, but most importantly my hubby and I received the best Christmas present EVER. Our Piccolo Grande Amore is having our own little baby Piccolo Grande Amore! Yup, in normal terms... we are expecting a baby in July and now I just have to shout it to the world! What a journey our love has been through and what a magical point we have arrived at together. Talk about thanking my lucky stars... Just when I thought I couldn't be any happier, we have been given such a special gift.

Words cannot describe the joy and overwhelming love I have for our baby already. Nothing could have prepared me for this experience and the feelings I have right now. Women are truly lucky to have this experience and I cannot wait for any other changes that will go on in my body... good or bad.... because they are all signs of the miracle growing inside of me.

I know that this has made my blog make a drastic detour but I can still share with my expats my experiences with being pregnant in Italy and how they have met or exceeded my expectations of the Italian life. I cannot wait to share all my experiences with my readers and hope you will enjoy my adventures as a mommy-to-be in this beautiful country. There is not a more crucial time than now where I need the yummiest and most organic foods I can get. =)

This blog is dedicated to all my mommies-to-be, mommies who have already inspired me to be a great parent, and my mother and mother-in-law who have showered me with love as I will do with my bundle of joy.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anna! You are going to be a beautiful and wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet!!!! That means the world to me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! =) Thanks for sharing and I did email you back....Ci sentiamo presto bella!

    ReplyDelete