Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Getting My Life Back

Wow, I can't even believe I am here... back on my blog... it's been almost FOUR years since my last post.  What happened to me? Did I drop off the face of the earth?  No.  Life just happened.  I have two boys now, age 5 and 3, and I finally feel like I am getting my life back for myself.  I mean I always had my life but for the last five years it has been dedicated to them.  They became my life and everything I did was for them.  I think any other mommy can agree with this.  Especially because I am a stay at home mom.  I didn't have a place to go during the day to "get away".  And now, they are in school full time, and I can finally get back to my job.  It's liberating.  Don't get me wrong, I love them.  With all that I am, I love them.  But I can't lose myself either and take care of myself as well. I have a lot of big plans for my blog so I hope you will rejoin me for the ride!

Little preview:

Dear Mommy Mondays
Traveling Italy Tuesdays
What to Eat Wednesdays
Free for All Fridays

A presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment