Thursday, March 23, 2017

To my Mompreneurs

Here is one of the pieces of art I just designed that I think conveys A LOT of us mommies right now.  We are doing a million things a day and the list never finishes.  We are constantly giving, giving, and giving and there is no time for us.  On top of it, we have to care for the oldest child as well... aka husband... which let's face it... is like a child sometimes too!  And then there's that part of us that still wants a life of our own and have jobs as well that we need to juggle.  The work is endless but at the end of the day, take a deep breath, and know that you did all that you could and the best that you could.  Because let's face it, you are the BOSS, and that's what any boss does.  And although your body AND mind may be tired to the very max, you are amazing and for that, and your family LOVE you for that.  Thank you Wife, Mom, and Boss.


See more of my inspirational printables on my Etsy shop! 




No comments:

Post a Comment