Wednesday, July 20, 2011

è nato Antonio!

After nine long months of waiting anxiously for our little miracle, he has finally arrived. The whole experience was one of a kind, that is all I can say. Can't get into it right now since my life has been turned upside down but wanted to share the wonderful news. Still not sure if baby looks more Italian or Chinese but one thing is for sure, he is truly a gift from God.

Loving him, loving our family, loving how my husband is with him. His nickname for Tonino is "prosciutto"... doesn't get any more special and Italian than that. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so happy for you guys. I think Antonio looks a lil more on the Chinese side, but lets wait a few months... =P
    Awww, cute little "ham"! Can't wait to meet him!
    xo T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! piccolino tonino! congratulations Anna, I hope you & the baby are feeling fine. Grande amore from Firenze, XOXO Christy

    ReplyDelete