Monday, July 4, 2011

L'Ispirazione d'Italia (The Inspiration of Italy)

When I first made the decision to move to Italy, all I thought about were the sacrifices I had to make. Everything I was leaving and everything I was going to miss. But in my mission to optimism and seeing the glass half full, I have to thank Italy and my husband for allowing so many other opportunities to be opened up to me. I have made my dream come true of starting my own design company (www.ladesignboutique.com) and am doing what I love the most in the comforts of my own home. In addition, this allowed me to be discovered and signed to a publishing company designing inspirational and typographical art for major chain stores like Kirklands, Wal-Mart, and many others.

Moreover, the environment, people and food have inspired many of my art pieces as well. Here are just a couple recent ones I have designed that are "Italia-inspired"...



If you like my artwork, you can check out more of it at www.sagebrushfineart.com and view my portfolio from my biography. Thanks in advance for checking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment