Friday, November 25, 2011

Being Thankful on Thanksgiving

Thank you God for my Piccolo Grande Miracolo

It's been a while since I have blogged with how crazy my life has been with work and baby. But, I had to take a minute to just write what I am greatful, which is a lot...

Thank you for my wonderful big family back home who can be a soap opera sometimes but always loving and never boring. I love how big we are and are still growing and there is never silence in the house when we are together. =)

Thank you for giving me a second family here in Italy who loves me like I have been in their lives forever.

Thank you for my husband who has given me an unconditional love that I have never imagined and constantly shows me how much he loves me every day.

Thank you for my precious little Antonio who has brought me a joy beyond words and is a true miracle.

Thank you for my friends who are there for me and make me laugh.

Thank you for giving me things to laugh about.

Thank you for giving me a job in such an awful time of crisis.

Thank you for the clothes on my back that keeps me warm.

Thank you for giving us a roof over our head.

Thank you for the food on the table every day.

Thank you for keeping my feet steady on the ground.

Thank you for my two feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment