Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An Italian Spring


I am loving this beautiful Spring weather here in Italy... it seem to have come a lot sooner this year but I am not complaining. Although it does scare me how soon the hot and humid Summers will arrive as I quickly turn into a whale. =/ Baby is growing fast! =)

But back to focusing on Spring... I love Italian Springs... so different from L.A. because I actually notice the change in the environment since I am closer to all things nature and not trapped in the city between buildings and freeways. The different types of birds here are all chirping away, the air is so clean and fresh after so much rain we've had, and all the fields are starting to prepare for new crops. But the thing that gives me the most joy and serenity are the fields of cherry blossoms! Sooooo pretty. I could stare at them all day like I use to be able to stare at the Tuscan Hills all day when we lived in Siena. Breathtaking.... =)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I can't wait for my first Italian Spring! I can't wait to hopefully meet you this year. If not, for sure early next year. Talk soon bella. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you too! Feel like we've known each other for such a long time already. =) I hope everything is progressing well over there! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete