Sunday, April 3, 2011

When the Scooters Come Out to Play


I am sooooo happy that it is finally getting warmer here in Italy! Seriously, I felt like I was in hibernation all winter... my LA blood just can't take the cold. =( I can finally go out without a jacket, not have to wear boots, and actually get a tan! Wooohooo! =) The beautiful weather definitely gets me in higher spirits but I am not the only one.

What I love best, is that I can hear A LOT more going on in the town too. Everyone is enjoying the arrival of Spring and the change of weather as you hear the kids come out to play on the streets, the bars put tables outside and you see old men playing cards and people watching, and the most noticeable - all the Italians back on their scooters and buzzing by. It doesn't get more Italian than that... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment